Christine is a sought-after seasoned and dynamic public speaker that tells a compelling story and motivates audiences to take steps to improve their bone health. She is often featured on radio and TV as well as local and national newspapers.
To reach Christine for a speaking engagement or interview.
Previous Media Experience
- 2013, Coping Newsletter, A Mother’s Determination
- 2010. Rogers TV, Daytime Ottawa
- 2010. CBC Radio – Get Talking, with Rita Celli. Osteoporosis, Nov. 18, 2010
- 2011. corporateclassinc.com, Christine’s Triumph
- 2009. Toronto Star, Early testing helps identify the blind thief, Jan. 29, 2009.
- 2008. Rogers TV, Daytime Ottawa
- 2008. Osteoporosis Canada, Breaking Barriers Not Bones, National Report Card on Osteoporosis Care, page 19.
- 2008. Osteoporosis Canada, Christine’s Story
- 2006. Osteoporosis Canada, Annual Review, 2006-2007, Then, now and tomorrow.
- 2004. Osteoporosis Society of Canada, Annual Review, 2003-2004, Measuring up against Osteoporosis.
- 2003, Coping Newsletter, A Mother’s Determination